Private Lease Study
A comprehensive study that gives you the latest trends and insights in the Private Lease Market in Belgium
Private Lease in Belgium is a very small market compared to The Netherlands, but is expected to take off in the next years. In The Netherlands, Private Lease is a huge success with more than 150.000 privately leased cars on the roads. In 2018, 3.000 Belgians owned a privately leased car, while this number has increased to more than 20.000 in 2020.
These insights are all from the yearly Private Lease Monitor; A comprehensive study that gives you the latest trends and insights in the Private Lease Market in Belgium. Key topics that are covered in the full report:
- Is there a market for Private Lease?
- Who is the target group, what are their socio-demographic characteristics ?
- What are the purchase drivers & barriers?
- What Private Lease partners are most known to Belgian consumers?
- How does the customer journey of current subscribers look like?
- What is the preference of potential subscribers in their future purchase journey?
Get a free sample report
Register in the form (right side) to get a free sample report 2020 and to learn what you can expect from the Private Lease Monitor 2021.