For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK is looking for YOU to make the difference by being the brand consulting and analytics partner for a leading premium automotive company!
In a demanding and fast-paced market environment, we are looking for a Senior Consultant Marketing & Consumer Intelligence Automotive (based in Nuremberg, Germany), serving a globally leading premium automotive and mobility company.
Purpose of the role
- Become a real market expert and source of inspiration for our clients
- Act as a strategic partner to our client
- Design and project-manage brand research and analytics solutions in complex project setups
- Collaborate in cross-functional international teams with GfK experts in Project Operations, Data and Marketing Science
- Deliver insightful and actionable recommendations to our clients
- Develop and maintain a strong client relationship
Key activities/ responsibilities
- Develop and adapt survey designs with the client
- Set up and control adequate data and survey quality measures
- Drive the overall project process in cooperation with internal project teams
- Analyze complex research datasets
- Create key insights and develop compelling storylines based on survey outcomes
Now that you know what a Senior Consultant Marketing & Consumer Intelligence Automotive does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sociology or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in data-based consulting
- Ideally experience with large-scaled brand tracking projects
- Strong methodological skills related to research and analytic projects
- A high degree of diligence in complex international projects
- Strong business understanding in the Automotive industry
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Eagerness to learn, an open mindset & team spirit
- Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically
- Excellent German as well as English language skills
- Passion, dedication and commitment
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!