For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Consultant Marketing & Consumer Intelligence DACH (m/f/d), with a focus on Mobility and Travel, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Consulting and client servicing of key mobility clients - deliver insightful and actionable recommendations in summaries, presentations or workshops
- Manage different projects with a wide range of topics and methods
- Elaborate project concept ideas for (new) clients in the evolving mobility area - translating the clients’ issues into winning proposals & approaches
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams with GfK experts in Sales, Operations as well as Data and Marketing Science
Or in other words: You will make the difference by being the face of our solutions!
What to expect
You’d get to work with Data Analysts, Marketing and Sales Managers from leading mobility and travel companies in a dynamic, collaborative and international environment. Our comprehensive onboarding processes, training and development program would help you to successfully tackle your day-to-day challenges and move up the learning curve fast. We know that being constantly challenged can get stressful sometimes, that’s why we care about our employees and offer sports, health and wellbeing programs helping you to unwind. We don’t have to tell you how to do your job – but you will get support as you need it.
Now that you know what a Consultant Marketing & Consumer Intelligence DACH (m/f/d) does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Bachelor´s / Master´s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sociology or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3 years of work experience, ideally either in the field of market research & consulting or in a similar function in the mobility environment
- Methodological skills related to quantitative research and analytic projects
- Passion about figures and the story behind
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Advanced MS Office user
- Excellent German and very good English language skills
- Eagerness to learn, an open mindset & team spirit
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!