For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Regional Client insight manager is a senior link between GfK and our IT POS clients. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and use these to truly understand clients businesses and challenges. They will be able to drive engagement through actionable insight and innovative solutions.
- Manage the existing GfK clients within your area of responsibility using Key Account Plans and ensuring team members follow this approach.
- Working alongside the Sales team to support development of on boarding new clients
- Ensure correct application of GfK solutions across the team
- Work alongside SCID to begin development of client and industry senior level touchpoints
- Drive engagement across the broad range of GfK solutions throughout client base
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
- Ensure leads and opportunities are identified by yourself and the team and passed to the sales team, to maximise the client revenue
- Ensure the team are working with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Deliver the revenue target for your area working in conjunction with the sales team
- Maintain correct contractual position with all clients in your area
- Identify and engage with potential clients to support business growth
- Extensive market and product knowledge for product categories you and your team cover
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM and all GfK systems are part of your team’s daily life and constantly update and maintain.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop; brings innovative ideas
- In depth market knowledge and understanding
- Extensive research knowledge and understanding of the full range of solutions
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers, retailers and Industry events, using a storyline approach
- Eye for detail and high quality standards
- Work with SCID to develop your approach to problems and challenges in order to start turning problems into solutions. Able to build meaningful client relationships at a senior level, and work standalone at clients
- Powerful communication skills
- Able to manage and organise staff workload to maximum effect
- Strong people skills; Management ability; objective setting, appraisals, interviews, training
- Strong working relationship with Global Directors, Industry Leads and key personnel in Sales and Product Excellence
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!