United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Research Executive will help with the delivery of client centric solutions in the area of consumer insight and marketing effectiveness solutions. The purpose of this role is to execute the research projects and maintain a professional relationship with the client by delivering committed deliverables in time and helping our clients execute different studies to provide response(s) to their business and research queries and issues.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and manage customized and syndicated, usually survey and observation-based research services projects through
- Receiving and understanding client brief
- Developing research design, proposal and prepare budget/cost
- Briefing and training field staff
- Designing survey questionnaire and related material
- Analyzing data and information
- Developing conclusion and solid recommendation
- Presenting and reporting on work from proposal to analysis stage
- Responsible for project management and close working relationship between key members i.e. Analysts, Field Staff, Administration etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Quantitative research at agency side.
- Preferred industry experience – Consumer Durables, Telecom, FMCG, Financial services.
- Experiences/Skills/ Competencies required:
- Experience in the area of consumer purchase journey, segmentation, brand-tracking, campaign evaluation solutions would be preferred.
- Experience in digital analytics (behavior research, social media listening) would be a further plus.
- Analytical with excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and excellent attention to detail, with an ability to deliver results accurately and on time.
- Client-handling skills, an ability to connect with clients and build relationship, and adding value and insight to our projects.
- Strong initiative, creative thinking, and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!