For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As an HR Specialist - Absence & Time Administrator at GfK you will be responsible for:
- Working on defined optimization initiatives of existing Absence & Time configuration, taking into account potential impacts on the other Workday modules & integrations to other systems;
- Focusing on optimization of existing Absence & Time configuration and supporting additional Absence & Time deployments as side projects;
- Supporting additional Absence & Time Country deployments as side projects;
- Providing tier 3 helpdesk support on existing Absence & Time configuration;
- Improving business process effectiveness within Workday Absence;
- Identifying anomalies within data sets and having a good understanding of logical data patterns;
- Supporting EIB (mass) data loads for Time & Absence.
You will be a good fit if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related areas;
- 2-3 years of experience with data analytics;
- Previous experience in Workday Administration roles;
- Excellent command of English language – both written and spoken;
- MS Office, advanced in Excel;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A critical thinker with attention to detail;
- You are a highly organized person with the ability to adhere to deadlines;
Considered as an advantage:
- Understanding of HR processes;
- Workday Certification, especially on Absence and/ or Time Tracking.
Apply if you are ready to start the conversation, so we can put the wheels in motion!
All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!