For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Home Appliance Industry lead is the senior link between GfK and our customers. This person will manage multiple client insight teams and it is paramount these are working with an absolute client focus. As part of the Client Solutions team, the role brings together industry and product knowledge to provide solutions to our client base.
- Lead a team of Client Insight Directors and Managers, ensuring proactive client service is delivered to the agreed standard across all areas of responsibility
- Manage the existing GfK clients within your area of responsibility using Key Account Plans and ensuring team members follow this approach.
- Identify and engage with all potential clients to support business growth, utilising white spot tools and industry knowledge. Any qualified opportunities to be shared with Sales to execute on and maximise client revenue
- Develop and maintain senior level touchpoints across your industry(s)
- Drive engagement to our new Client Platform
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
- Ensure the team are working with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Maintain correct contractual position with all clients in your area
- Extensive market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM and all GfK systems are part of your team’s daily life and constantly update and maintain
- Work with relevant teams to recruit new retail partners to GfK PoS panels
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!