For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Technical Business Analyst you will play a key role in bringing new (data) products, features and capabilities to market working alongside product management, engineering, sys architecture, data science, and operations teams.
As a Technical Business Analyst you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Align both solution strategy and high-level design with the Product Manager and Scrum Team
- Analyzing the domain/system and suggesting solution options
- Enable the team to deliver the envisioned solution, e. g. by providing the necessary information to Tech/Delivery Leads and Scrum Team
- For cross-squad or end-to-end topics: Align with (Technical) Business Analysts from other squads on cross cutting concerns and APIs from a (functional) perspective
- Provide Input for Test Automation cases
- Review & Refine Epics/Stories with the Scrum Team and review the outcomes with major stakeholders
- Pro-actively support Scrum ceremonies like daily stand-ups, iteration plannings, reviews and retrospectives
- Takes over envisioned outcomes from Product and support design of solution strategy and a high-level design for achieving those
- Verify and reflect upon the solution roadmap, make sure that roadmap is transparent to all involved team members
Skills and Experience needed:
- Experienced professional with proven problem-solving skills
- Willingness and proven ability to gather own knowledge on a complex system landscape
- Enhanced analytical skills and requirements engineering skills
- Efficient and effective use of provided tools and applied processes for all established collaboration models and distributed work (Jira, Confluence, MSOffice365, SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe)
- Enhanced presentation and communication skills
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!