For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- POS Universe estimation by distribution channel in the country of interest. Presentation of the results of the universe study, comparison to previous years’ results and definition of the required changes to extrapolation model based on the study conducted. Calculation of the impact from the proposed changes on the currently conducted panel study.
- Management and updates of the address database of all shops that constitute the retail universe by distribution channel.
- Target sample calculation based on the reporting requirements, and defining recruitment targets for the team responsible for recruitment, in order to fulfill target sample quota.
- Maintenance of the current sample status information by distribution channel in accordance with client reporting requirements.
- Analysis of the results of applied data corrections/modifications in each period after data processing for the period has been completed. Preparation of a report based on the checks and analysis highlighting the necessary changes to extrapolation matrices and/or standard compensations used in data production.
- Development and adaptation of data modelling approach for companies not cooperating with GfK.
- Ensuring data quality issues are investigated and appropriate actions on extrapolation and representation of sample is taken.
- Hands on experience in handling market data QC queries and issues for challenging markets and product groups in order to be able to resolve quality issues as part of client operations.
- Own target setting and assessment in People@GfK
- Internal project management
- Analysis of current market situation and preparation of proposals for future panel development in countries/channels under responsibility.
- Up to date knowledge and compliance with Standardized Global Processes (SGP); knowledge and understanding of internal data processing software (Startrack), including new developments and bug fixes (via Release Notes), and its efficient use in day-to-day tasks.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!