Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK is revolutionizing real-time access to critical knowledge with an always-on, AI-powered intelligence platform for the consumer products industry.
This new role reports to the Head of Product Marketing for our Digital Products, delivering world class product marketing to enable rapid growth of our new AI powered predictive analytics product and client platform.
As Senior Product Marketing Lead, you will have good knowledge of working in a software company with wider experience of owning GTM strategies and driving end to end strategies across sales enablement, launch and user adoption of tech products.
- Work with Senior Leaders from Marketing, Commercial and Product to support the marketing strategy and activation globally, defining KPIs for each marketing activation and ensuring ROI
- Promote the vision of the product ensuring consistency and on brand execution
- As directed, own workstreams which deliver against the marketing strategy with marketing programs over the entire product lifecycle, that reach target audiences and increase sales revenue
- As directed, plan and deliver on the strategy to deploy relevant marketing programs (e.g. foundational, Sales enablement, awareness, lead gen, nurturing and customer engagement)
- Work with the Product and Commercial teams to devise In Product cross/up-sell opportunities
- Support strategies for driving user adoption, and establish activities to communicate new products and features
- Support as needed on the production of best-in-class Sales enablement materials, relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Establish a strong understanding of our buying segments, audiences, their needs and client journeys
- Understand the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators through product-client value propositions
- Work with the Content strategy team to develop strong stories for thought leadership
- Work with Global Events team to ensure the product and related messaging are positioned well across our proprietary and partner events
- Ensure PR and Comms channels are leveraged to drive greater awareness of relevant insights derived from the product, and to announce major launches
- Support key strategic accounts with pitch and proposal support e.g. facilitating product testimonials and case studies
- Plan and manage budget with ongoing oversight of ROI
Requirements & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, working in high-growth software business (ideally B2B) and ideally with good knowledge of Tech & Durables industry
- Proven track record of executing successful product and product feature launches, driving YoY growth of lead generating and awareness campaigns, and driving user adoption
- Experience supporting lifecycle marketing and user education initiatives that have yielded substantial growth
- Data-driven mindset with a clear sense of how to set goals and measure success
- Able to quickly grasp knowledge of the product and future developments
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field. Master level is a plus
- Capability to understand market trends, demands and transfer them into operational marketing activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Comfortable working with senior leaders in the business
- Metrics-driven and analytical¸ ability to prioritize in an agile/fast paced environment, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Customer-oriented and innovative in the development of new ideas
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
- Budget and spend management experience
- Some international travel may be required
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!