For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Prepares financial reports, schedules, and exhibits; and prepares and audits general journal entries, payment, cash, purchase, travel, and related vouchers.
- Audits accounting and financial documents as assigned for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures and with state and federal statutes.
- Prepares monthly status analysis of funds and expenditures, and prepares technical reports on estimates, cost data, and budget items.
- Classifies, codes, posts, and balances assigned financial and accounting documents and records.
- Maintains adequate records of expenditures, funds, appropriations, and expenses, as well as revenue collected and deposited
- Analyzes and recommends improvements, adaptation, or revisions to the accounting system and accompanying procedures.
- Reviews all assigned outgoing invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Processes all employee timesheets and utilization reports,
- Prepares all documents related to contract, cheques and bank notifications.
- Job order processing in the local and international systems (Navision + CIDB)
- Project controlling utilization analysis and reporting (i.e scorecard reporting to HQ)
- Project controlling (revenues/costing) monthly profitability analysis
- Ensures compliance with F2 guidelines before entering transactions
- Preparation of monthly tax returns (tax authority portal)
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!