For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As part of our evolution and in order to continue to capitalise on the success of our sales team we are recruiting a National Sales Support Executive. This is a critical support role that also offers an entry level opportunity and ideal training ground for someone who would like to develop a career in Sales.
The successful candidate must be able to operate under their own initiative whilst representing GfK’s brand and ideals. The role will have high visibility within the Sales team and will be pivotal in expanding the capacity of the sales team. The candidate needs to be motivated by delivering excellent service through skilled client engagement and proactive problem solving. The candidate will possess great organisational skills and have significant internal drive for getting the job done both personally and as a team.
Support the Sales team including, but not exclusive to;
- Contract processing in liaison with finance
- Record, qualify & distribute incoming leads & enquiries as per team processes
- Communicate directly with prospective clients & customers in a professional manner
- Input & maintain GfK Sales & finance tools, including CRM (Salesforce), in conjunction with the wider Sales & Finance team
- Assist with internal & external pricing enquiries & proposal writing
- Contribute to key account plans where appropriate
- Work with the Sales & Business Insight team to identify opportunities
- Assist with gathering and managing sales opportunity information from teams & systems for reporting purposes
- Be an interface between Sales/Business Insight/ Finance teams
- Assist with sales management reporting
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to prioritise
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Able to use and work under own initiative
- High energy and drive
- Ability to build rapport early in relationships
- Strong customer-focused attitude
- Ability to build strong working relationship with key internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally/externally
- A logical thinker, able to interpret client needs, and assume appropriate course of action to meet these needs
- Task oriented
- Salesforce experience desired but not essential
- Microsoft proficient
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!