For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK is providing a solution to measure consumption of digital advertisements and content, including news, video, audio streams. You are responsible to enable GfK’s clients to integrate the required measurement SDKs into their apps and websites.
While doing your job you will automatically learn a lot about GfK’s measurement solution, which is a fully cloud-based, highly scalable, high traffic and big data application. This wider knowledge base will help you to perform your job in a self-organized manner and to analyse complex issues independently.
In detail you are responsible for:
- testing & certification of the SDK’s integrations during the project’s set up phase
- introduce the client’s developers to GfKs SDK
- assist the client’s developers during integration
- find solutions if problems occur during integration
- discuss issues, the clients are facing, and potential optimizations within the team
- develop and maintain tools to run basic tests automatically
- implement publisher specific frontend tests for websites and apps
- ad-hoc analysis
- validate incoming raw data
- create custom reports on data collected
- investigate suspicions behavior of apps, websites which have GfK’s measurement solution integrated
- manage clients
- manage client access to GfKs integration guide
- manage client access to monitoring/reporting
You will mainly deal with client requests from around the world and you talk to their developers: Austria, Australia, Germany, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, and some more.
While performing your tasks, you will continuously consult and synchronize with the GfK internal team, you are part of. This team consists of 7 people which are mostly located in Berlin and responsible for the global development of GfK’s measurement SDK.
- Product team: Developers, Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Local Account Manager
- Client’s developers in from around the world
- Fluent English; Basic German
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Social fit
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to understand complex relations
- Nice-to-have: experience in the advertising or media industry
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!