For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are currently seeking a Client Solution Manager who will be a part of the South Africa Client Solution Marketing Intelligence Team. Client Solution Manager is a role, combining aspects of sales and marketing, as well as market research responsibilities
Candidates will have accomplished skills in client solutions and data analysis. They will also have exemplary client servicing skills, as well as selling, account development, and product management abilities.
As Client Solution Manager you will have following key accountabilities:
- You are responsible of combining aspects of sales and marketing, as well as market research
- You are responsible sound data analysis and interpretation
- You manage client queries and client management,
- You identify opportunities for growth
- You are responsible account development and product management
- You prepare client presentations and reports based upon briefs provided
- You deliver presentations to clients and taking responsibility for managing some of our client portfolios
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Client Solution Manager, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have min bachelor’s degree
- You have minimum 6 years work experience in in Marketing / Sales / Category Management in Retail Sector and/or Consumer Electronics (MDA, SDA, CE, IT/OFFICE/TELECOM)
- You are client oriented and willingness to go the extra mile
- You have a natural ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- You are expert on reporting and presentation skills
- You have proven story-telling capabilities and a creative mindset
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!