For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Support the SDA team in managing a defined list of clients
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Drive engagement across the broad range of GfK solutions
- Use Key Account Plans to develop your accounts, maximising touchpoints and opportunities
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
- Identify leads and opportunities within your client base and pass these to the sales team, ensuring the client revenue target is met or exceeded
- Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Identify and engage with potential clients to support business growth
- Market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM system is constantly updated and maintained
- Passion, energy and drive
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Market knowledge and understanding
- Research knowledge and understanding
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Able to build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a storyline approach
- Eye for detail and high quality standards
- Thinks outside the box and challenges where necessary
- Able to build meaningful client relationships, and work standalone (job grade dependant)
- Strong communication skills
Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager to ensure the effectiveness of the group. All employees within GfK Retail and Technology UK Ltd. are expected to promote the image of the company. This will be done in part, by adopting a professional appearance and maintaining an efficient and effective working environment.
It is expected that employees adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of Company issues relating to professional servicing (internal and external) and objectives. The detail and scope of this job description may be altered to take account of changing company needs.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!