Product & Clients
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
In this demanding and fast-paced environment, we are looking for a Retail Service Recruiter who will work for a line of business we are very proud of: Market Insights. At Market Insights we help our clients from tech & durable industry to understand the dynamics of their marketplace. Up-to-date retail sales data reveal how products are performing in the market – ongoing. In order to get in time, in quality & relevant data we need you to make the difference in recruiting our retail partners.
Joining the team that works with top players in the industry, you will help design research to solve real business problems. You will be responsible with making significant contributions to proposals and delivering actionable insights to clients.
We are looking for…
... a team player and a confident communicator, keen to work in a stable team with a friendly, bunch of like-minded colleagues!
As Retail Service Recruiter you will have following key accountabilities:
- You create, maintain and develop an excellent relationship with our retails
- You will travel around 50% of you time in order to develop the portfolio of retailers we are partnering with, identifying potential business opportunities
- You prepare & present the proposals for retails and contract negotiations
- You are in charge of Market data analysis, interpretation and recommendations
- You deliver the market research report followed by presentation of main conclusions and recommendations.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Retail Service Recruiter, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have a university degree in either Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- You have experience in a similar position, as an active sales professional; experience in tech industry would be a plus
- You have good knowledge of Romanian tech retailers
- You have a client service-oriented profile and great social skills
- You have good numerical skills with an attention to details
- You communicate and present exceptionally good
- You manifest excellent knowledge of MSOffice, mainly Excel and Power Point
- You have a dynamic and adaptive personality with a can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!