STUDY: The American Women Report
American women generally report that they have control over their lives and believe their skills are in demand – but they are not feeling the same confidence as their global peers or their male counterparts in the US.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes