VIDEO: Winning with today’s super-savvy shopper
COVID-19 has forced a recalibration of shopping attitudes and behaviors that is transforming shoppers’ foundational interactions with retailers and brands. Shopping has become more thoughtful and deliberate; new tactics have been adopted. This session profiles the current state of shopping in 2021 and distills best-practice approaches for winning over shoppers who have more choices than ever before. Drawing heavily from the just-released 2021 wave of GfK’s FutureBuy® study – based on interviews with tens of thousands of shoppers worldwide – the session will touch on topics including sustainability, the most influential touchpoints, and social media’s evolution from influence to marketplace.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes