WHITEPAPER: Design ads for success with today’s mobile-first consumers
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, mobile media were playing an increasingly powerful role in consumers’ lives – and in media budgets. But when it comes to ad creative, the smartphone environment demands a very different approach from traditional media platforms – TV, laptops, and PCs. In an all-new ebook, GfK’s Jon Brand (SVP, Marketing Effectiveness) draws on years of innovative ad testing to explore what works and what falls short in mobile advertising.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes