: System to recycle Lithium Ion batteries from EVs, hybrids wins GfK NextGen Hackathon
GfK challenged undergraduate students to develop strategic recommendations for a new product that would enhance EV and hybrid systems. The teams worked with a variety of GfK data sets to identify and understand unmet consumer needs, articulate new offerings, and outline product launch and marketing plans.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes