WHITEPAPER: Getting to the essence of brand health
Today’s brand questions and challenges are more complex than ever. How can brands respond to what will be the new normal post-COVID and the social justice movement in ways that are both authentic and significant?
Despite all of the cultural changes around the world, the four pillars of brand building have not changed. Knowing which pillars to focus on, and to what degree, is a brand manager’s constant challenge. You need to understand, first, where your brand is in its lifetime arc – what life stage it has reached and, equally important, how and where is the category heading.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes