: Consumer Pulse Study: Track consumer attitudes, behaviors in the wake of the Coronavirus
We read a host of statistics every day about new Coronavirus cases -- but not as much about how the crisis is affecting consumers’ shopping patterns and relationships with brands. A new US report series from GfK helps marketers and insights pros understand today’s changing attitudes and behaviors under COVID-19.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes