: GfK’s NextGen Competition: A Hands-On Market Research Experience
GfK’s NextGen Data Science Hackathon Competition gives undergraduate student researchers from North American universities a chance to test their marketing and research knowledge and be immersed in the world of consumer data. Using data analysis and integration -- as well as research and marketing savvy -- they address issues critical for today’s marketers.
Listen to more episodes
67. Why Data Silos Should Be Marketing’s Public Enemy #1
66. Consumer Outlook 2023: Bringing the consumer into focus
65. How the generations really think, feel & act around sustainability
64. Sustainability at GfK: What You Need to Know
63. The new faces of brand purpose: Smart strategies for high-stakes timesListen to more episodes