Last month, GfK's Karen Ramspacher, SVP, Consumer Insights, presented "Chasing content: Satisfying a fickle TV audience and a crazed advertiser" at the ARF's Audience Measurement conference held in New York, NY. Given the overwhelming feedback, we will be sharing these findings again via a webinar on Wednesday, August 10 at 2:00 PM ET.
In this webinar, Karen will:
- Reveal what attracts people to watch the content they love, on any screen
- Illuminate motivational drivers specific to individual shows/titles, and provide a viewer segmentation of the video space based on these drivers
- Discuss the amount of fraying of the TV cord, among whom, and what that means for advertisers
- Share insights on the TV cord spectrum
We will also show how this study from GfK can help:
- Better market your products
- Match advertisers to content on a deeper level
- Make better shows
- Activate the right targets
View the webinar recording now!