For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Principle Product Manager - Data Out
GfK are the 4th largest Market Research firm globally and we have access to unrivalled data, giving us rich insights in to consumer behaviour and trends.
You would be joining a brilliant and growing Product Team whose goal is to transform the way we gather, transform and deliver our data with a real chance to fundamentally change our business and enable new products and propositions.
As the Principle Product Manager, Data Out you will have a critical role and help us develop new and existing products used by internal and external customers alike.
You will need to balance managing teams working on legacy products and create a vision and future for products within the area.
You will manage product managers and work with some fantastic stakeholders with the support of a larger product and tech community.
Your main tasks will include:
- Set the future strategy for our ‘Data Out area’
- Oversee product teams and work with design to improve the products in your area
- Help set best practice for your teams and other areas
- Setting OKR’s and aligning with other Senior Product Leaders
Your experience ideally would include:
- Heading up product teams and implementing best practice
- Work in Product Management for at least 5 years
- Broad & deep understanding of user research/ design thinking/ MVP concept/ BPM
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills, feeling comfortable in front of a top management audience
- Strong communicator who is able to build excellent rapport
- Analytical and logical when it comes to data
- Agile mindset and work style
- High proficiency in Business English
- Experienced user of Confluence/JIRA, AHA, Tableau/BI/Google Graphs, Office365
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!