For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Set the product strategy & roadmap for product area with clearly articulable, defensible, and measurable value propositions.
- Effectively communicate product status and progress to leadership and stakeholders.
- You are close to our our clients, understand our client personas and their Jobs-To-Be-Done.
- Advocate for scalable solution design that supports end user needs and use cases
- Guide product team on ‘test and learn’ prototyping and low-cost user tests
- Build trusting relationships with technology partners and be accountable for the development team’s culture and engagement with the vision/roadmap of the product area
- Regularly review the competitive landscape, solicit client feedback and general media industry trends for continuous product improvement
- Strong knowledge of the cross media marketing / media industry and ad operations
- Experience in planning, developing, and managing products, preferably in advertising, marketing, media or technology
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling and background tackling complex data integration of various sources and formats
- Experience in applying OKR framework with proven track in (over)achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage both technical and non-technical teams, as well as external vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and build relationships with clients and external parties to understand product features and requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
- Analytical when it comes to data, creative when it comes to design
- Agile mindset and work style
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!