Product & Clients
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the Role
- The purpose of the role may vary depending on the scope:
- Supports Client Service in defining the adequate Analyses design
- Responsible for providing all types of insight deliveries to clients
- if applicable: is responsible for project management tasks
- Research Design & Proposal Development:
- supports in creating the adequate research design
- provides input for applying the correct analyses design and setting up efficient processes
- Project Execution:
- supports in developing mechanisms for automation esp. in tracking studies (automated data checks) – main objectives are quality improvement, reduction of error rates
- Analysis & Reporting:
- executes internal programs for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests (using AIT, SimIT or Consumer Insight Visualizer)
- analyses data and data trends using tools like EXCEL in order to provide insights for the customer
- creation of presentation charts with headlines and comments using Power Point or C-I-V
- Client Management:
- Internal Client (local sales team) interaction especially as an expert
· Sub Product Group Leader, Product Consultant & Delivery Manager, Specialist, Research Insights Professional, Operations (local and GPS), Account Manager, Industry Lead
Technical skills required
· working knowledge of the respective product,
· MS Office skills, e.g. PowerPoint/ThinkCell/Excel
· English B2
· Basics in Project management
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!