The automotive industry is at the forefront of technological innovation. From onboard smart devices and self-driving, to electronic drivetrains and achieving component sustainability, technology is constantly reshaping consumers’ attitudes towards mobility.
Identify, understand and maximize the opportunities this transformation offers with GfK’s extensive automotive expertise and suite of solutions. We can help you:
- Understand how consumers perceive your brand, how you compare to the competition, and why
- Understand and target key groups, including the most sought-after consumers – Gen Z
- Reveal unique opportunities for positioning your brand, makes and models
- Access point-in-time, quarterly, or annual views of any key segment or category in the US auto market
- Activate specific buyer segments through rich behavioral data and expanded audience models for a more nuanced understanding of key customers
- Evaluate the importance of key features of in-car tech so you can focus your smart tech investments
- Understand your performance at each stage of the purchase process to identify competitive strengths and weaknesses and focus your marketing activity
- Diagnose pain points, identify priority touchpoints, and find the ‘moments of truth’ that drive purchases
- Create a tailored action plan to help you increase revenue and market share.
GfK’s AutoMobility is the leading Auto Intenders Brand and Attitude Insights study in the US. Based on over 250,000 in-depth interviews each year, it reveals unique opportunities for positioning your brand, makes and models to propel you to the forefront of the industry.