For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Full responsibility for the report quality and timely delivery of reports (both online and offline reports) to retailers.
- Keeping up to date records on retailer contacts, correspondence and meetings with the retailers via a GfK tracking system.
- Ensure that all records for sending data to the retailers are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure retailers are using GfK data and services throughout their organisation, thereby ensure that GfK data is an integral part of the retailers buying decisions.
- Organising and delivering presentations to key retailer contacts with the relevant product experts and ensuring that any queries during presentations are followed up satisfactorily.
- Identify and organise the training needs of your allocated number of retailers.
- Provide support to all areas of the business: Coding, Research and Commercial Department.
- Responsible for the integrity of the retail deliverable for your group of retailers including a weekly/monthly/quarterly review process.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data feed from your group of retailers.
- Should be actively improving the speed of data delivery from the retailers managed
- Active in ensuring Total Store data is delivered by the retailers you manage
- For the retailers you manage support the Coding Team in identifying ‘unknown’ products on data feeds
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!