Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Senior Digital Marketing Analyst you will play a key role in improving the effectiveness of our marketing processes and support data-driven decision making by providing meaningful data analysis at all stages. The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst supports the full data lifecycle including campaign targeting and segmentation, lead management processes, data and performance analysis and reporting. Reporting to our Head of Digital & Technology Marketing, the Senior Digital Marketing Analyst plays a key role in building our marketing data strategy/improving our marketing database and improving our reporting, segmentation and targeting efforts for marketing campaigns, to further elevate desired campaign performance and business growth.
- Partner with key business stakeholders such as Product, Foresights and Insights team, Content Marketing and Campaign Owners to design and execute effective targeting and segmentation strategies that support pipeline generation of sales-ready leads and maximize ROI
- Constantly optimize our required marketing data foundation by sourcing and maintaining target audience data in our Marketing Automation (HubSpot) and CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Provide oversight for the development, prioritization and activation of data attributes needed for our marketing campaigns and all other personalization needs
- Coordinate with digital, technical platform and engineering teams to ensure data inputs are mapped properly between our systems.
- Work closely with Marketing Automation & Website leads to share data-driven analysis around content performance to support content marketing strategy and SEO efforts
- Define and build analytical dashboards and data summaries to measure prospect buying journey including engagement summaries and progress towards business results such as opportunities
- Define and build the right audiences for campaigns to
- Make an impact by consulting and training other team members on segmentation models, personalization approach and campaign data strategy
- Stay current on new developments and technologies in marketing, inclusive of advanced segmentation, targeting, and re-targeting, dynamic/personalized content and marketing automation
- Collaborate with other analysts and engineers to investigate and solve new data sets and structures
- Provide support for ad-hoc data & research requests, as needed
- 5+ years experience in a digital marketing analyst role, ideally in B2B within large Corporations, key consultancy or digital agency
- Educational background in digital marketing, technology and/or data systems
- Proven experience in managing complex, large marketing personalization & segmentation programs
- Good technical expertise regarding marketing and sales related data models, functional database design for reporting platforms, data governance and system integrations
- Advanced operational and analytical proficiency in salesforce.com (or other similar CRM systems), with in-depth understanding of Lead, Contact, Account, Campaign and Opportunity objects, reporting and dashboarding functionalities
- In-depth professional knowledge of B2B Marketing Automation dynamics, systems, processes
- Solid understanding of lead management implementation and correcting lead flow issues
- Extensive experience in implementing lead management processes and demand generation workflows with multiple touchpoints
- Comfortable presenting data, driving decisions and providing recommendations with confidence
- Familiarity with marketing funnel reporting and industry KPIs, such as website sessions, MQLs, pipeline etc.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new platforms is a necessity.
- Excellent Excel skills and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Ability to develop relationships, influence and collaborate across all levels
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, "can-do" attitude, strong planning skills and attention to detail
- Native-level English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!