For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are living in a business world with unparalleled disruption and uncertainty, forcing business leaders to redefine their business fundamentals. Businesses need to be able to invest with confidence and adapt with agility. Therefore, gfkconsult has been created as a new global business unit within GfK. The mission of gfkconsult is to be the trusted partner for developing and activating growth strategies and thus to enable business leaders to make the right strategic decisions. Gfkconsult combines the wealth of GfK’s market & consumer intelligence data with unrivalled expertise to provide actionable recommendations as a strategic business partner to our clients.
A key player in our new senior global consulting team that work to shape the vision & mission of gfkconsult, the Global Consultant is responsible for developing consulting propositions, frameworks and industry relevant playbooks and to create a global signature for gfkconsult whilst ensuring scalability of our offering. A go-to-person for our Regional Consultant Leads, the Global Consultant supports senior commercial and product colleagues in their local & regional client consulting opportunities (sparring partner/exchange of best practice/case studies/operational support). Holding a deep understanding of all products and solutions cross the GfK business to combine them in a client specific project team for a consulting proposition, the Global Consultant is a strategic sparring partner, providing actionable recommendations & relevant proposals. A proven management consultant who engages with C-Suite client contacts to provide answers for strategic business questions, the Global Consultant also has direct commercial responsibility for a revenue target attached to leading & executing cross-regional consulting projects. Reporting to our VP Global Consulting, the Global Consultant is an active ambassador for gfkconsult, engaging internally with a variety of stakeholders to champion business proposition of gfkconsult and to identify consulting opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience as a consultant in a strategic consultancy company operating globally preferably with an industry focus on consumer goods or consumer tech & durables sector.
- International consulting project experience in Europe, preferable also to within APAC/AMERICAS region.
- Strong customer focus, commercial mindset and result-orientation. Ability to engage client conversations on senior levels and to relate client issues to consulting proposition, actively pitch consulting proposition with client and towards internal stakeholders. Confident in leading and actively engaging in creating and delivering cross-regional consulting propositions including client workshops.
- Experience in creating & deploying frameworks / playbooks to scale consulting propositions cross-clients & -regions.
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team to create and deliver strong consulting propositions towards the client.
- Motivated and enthused by building up & shaping gfkconsult as a new division of GfK globally.
- Excellent team player, agile mindset and driven by the ambition to challenge the status-quo, to test, learn and scale.
- Strong cross-cultural and -functional networker to champion a new business approach and to identify and realize business development opportunities with diverse stakeholders.
What do we offer?
Global organization, international collaboration & exchange, inspiring company mission, dynamic and energetic work-environment.
Opportunity to co-create and shape a new division within GfK bringing the mission of GfK consult alive. Lean, agile organization, room to test, learn, shape, and grow. Diverse & ambitious and fun team, writing a new chapter and redefining GfKs market position. Best of both worlds – corporate framework of GfK with all the good things come along with this (competitive salary, bonus scheme, training etc. / agile start-up set-up of gfkconsult in which personal contribution, ideas, deliverables are driving the success.
This role can be based in any of our European country 'hub' offices e.g Nuremburg/Munich, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Vienna, Milan, Madrid etc. Travel required.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!