United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Activities and areas of responsibility
- Sales enablement, including large account management, sales training, account segmentation, sales force productivity, and tools & templates
- Sales performance, including E2E ownership of SIP, and targeted actions to increase win rate/conversion of opportunities in pipeline
- Sales forecasting, incl. adoption of Salesforce, ownership of the S&OP and Weekly Sales Review processes, and Budget preparation (with Finance)
- Sales activations, incl. campaigns with Marketing, campaigns with Product, and lead generation based on sales intelligence (e.g. white spots) and regional events (EXPO, Israeli talks with Arab nations, etc.)
- Sales expansion, including increased syndication of existing panels with additional clients, new client targets by Sales Manager, expansion of long-tail clients with Inside Sales, and expansion into new markets
- Customer satisfaction, including NPS tracking and action planning, and customer success stories
Previous experience requirements
- First-hand experience in selling a B2B service, e.g. research, consulting, cloud, IT solutions
- First-hand experience in large account management
- Experience in sales/market intelligence
- Between 5-10 years’ experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- High energy, proactive, mature, confident, and able to work effectively as an RLT member
- Ability to act as the change agent, driving the transformation in META
- Agile mindset
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales DNA
- Advanced in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of GfK Digital Product Portfolio and Market and GfK Systems and standard terms
- Advanced level in English, excellent communication skills
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!