United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Drive value and increase customer intimacy for a portfolio of Strategic Accounts (primarily) with Global HQ located in North America. Advance client ROI through an in-depth understanding of client’s On-line, Retail, and Direct go-to market strategies, positioning GfK solutions in tandem with the GfK Commercial Teams. Demonstrate sophisticated knowledge of IT trends, engaging clients (and media) in both presentations and business discussions. Collaborate with GfK global colleagues and product teams to deliver exceptional client service and adoption of GfK services (including the gfknewron platform) wherever there may be a value case.
This role includes the following:
- Provide daily support and servicing for a portfolio of Strategic Accounts (primarily) headquartered in North America.
- Address client questions related to: DQ; Country, Regional and Global trends; product coding; feature developments.
- Become a trusted industry adviser in the IT sector staying abreast of industry trends and incorporating into client presentations and discussions.
- Deliver presentations / insights to clients on regular basis as agreed in the contract.
- Work with clients to ensure deliverables are optimized to address needs and drive value.
- Interface with Data Out team on client deliverables including scope, quality and timeliness.
- Partner with Commercial Teams to drive client value and achieve revenue objectives.
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- 4-7 years of demonstrated successful experience in usage and analysis of Point of Sale data to drive insights and business recommendations
- Specific industry experience in Consumer Technical Goods sector with heavy emphasis on IT (Computing) knowledge required.
- Strong presentation skills – need to be comfortable presenting insights and engaging executive level discussions related to IT (Computing) trends.
- Broad understanding of geo-political, global economies, and currency fluctuations.
- Knowledge of AI platforms and SaaS tools required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. We work in a highly collaborative, global environment, therefore effective communication and cultural IQ is critical.
- Being Familiar with both quantitative and qualitative research a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!