Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you own and drive the assigned product marketing strategy and activation globally. You will be in charge of developing engaging marketing programs, over the entire product lifecycle, that reach target audiences and increase sales revenue. You will provide additional support to our Global Product Marketing team, either to support existing campaigns, or to independently plan and execute yourself as directed.
- You own marketing strategy of the assigned product to promote the vision of the product ensuring consistency and on brand execution
- You will have a particular focus to support awareness and lead generation for our newly established Retail and Data Partnership Programme
- You will lead the strategy and implementation of Integrated Solutions demand generation campaigns targeted at relevant Industry, Persona and client KBQ’s
- You will quickly grasp knowledge of relevant solutions, and working with other Marketing functions, be able execute multi-channel campaigns with a particular focus on story telling through though leadership, event, product PR activities
- You will take ownership across the team to develop an approach to Product PR, and how we can leverage this channel to drive greater awareness of relevant insights derived from our product portfolio
- You create and drive global marketing product campaigns (incl. agencies/partners as required), with effective customer journey touchpoint mapping to move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- You support to strengthen our product positioning and develop client and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate the assigned product from others emerging in the market
- You develop and promote thought leadership in focus markets through content development and guiding product communication activities globally
- You are in strong alignment with your Category Lead, defining KPI’s for each marketing activation plan and ensure ROI is reported regularly
- You conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- You help to win new business in focus markets with pitch and proposal support e.g. facilitating product of testimonial and case study with GADs
- You produce best-in-class Sales enablement materials, relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- You plan and manage budget needed to execute marketing plan with ongoing oversight of ROI
- You support the preparation of training materials to deliver commercial excellence
- You ensure strong feedback loops to analysis and optimize client engagement materials
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field. Master level is a plus
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B business, ideally in the of Tech & Data or Consumer industry
- Capability to understand market trends, demands and transfer them into operational marketing activities
- Proven track record of executing successful product and product feature launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Metrics-driven and analytical¸ ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Customer-oriented and innovative in the development of new ideas
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing including marketing automation and CRM-Systems, as well as social media programs
- Ability to flex between strategic planning and hands-on execution
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
- Budget and spend management experience
- Some international travel required
This is a full time, 1 year Fixed Term Contract position
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!