For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Your main tasks will include:
- You are the owner of ‘retailer compliance’. Our retailer compliance rules are the rules that govern what data we can and cannot share and you will carefully balance our commitment to our retail partners against the needs and demands of our customers
- The rules are already well documented; you will help to simplify them through negotiation and work with the development team to get the problematic data points flagged in our systems
- Tight interaction/ steering of stakeholders across different disciplines like tech, commercial, operations, science + external vendors
- Formulate & present vision, strategy and roadmap for product area, able to prioritize and capable to say "no"
- Convert different stakeholder requirements into tangible product improvements
- Apply OKR framework, track results, suggest and mange counter measures if key results are on risk to be failed
Your experience ideally would include:
- Work or demonstration of a strong understanding of complex rules or analytics products such as a GDPR product or rule based systems
- Work in Product Management for at least 3 years
- Broad & deep understanding of user research/ design thinking/ MVP concept/ BPM
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills, feeling comfortable in front of a top management audience
- Strong communicator who is able to build excellent rapport
- Analytical and logical when it comes to data
- Agile mindset and work style
- High proficiency in Business English
- Experienced user of Confluence/JIRA, AHA, Tableau/BI/Google Graphs, Office365
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!