United States of America
Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Develop and implement annual marketing and communications plan to support North America business priorities in alignment with Americas Regional and Global Marketing objectives.
- Propose marketing budget with measurable outcomes that will support and contribute to Commercial targets and growth priorities in North America.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns (including website, email, SEO, social, events, webinars, PR) in partnership with marketing functional experts and solutions & commercial teams to generate awareness and create demand for GfK solutions in North America, with ownership and accountability for ROI of marketing budget.
- Establish clear marketing campaign objectives that include target setting (sales leads, views, clicks etc.), audience segmentation (new contacts, existing clients), contact strategy and tactics.
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders to understand and deliver against needs and keep them up to date with marketing activities.
- Develop and measure against core marketing metrics.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!