For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Responsible for managing scanners, gifts and correspondence, maintaining contact with households in the household panel.
As Logistics Operator you will have following key accountabilities:
- You provide the interface between the company and the contracted courier company;
- You are responsible for managing and monitoring scanners; reporting, tracking scanners, retrieving scanners from the field (measures, actions), courier logistics. It is responsible for organizing logistics activities for projects carried out within the Consumer Panel Services division (materials, scanners, gifts, etc.).
- You maintain the situation of orders / deliveries, delayed orders; • You deal with the sending of the demographic questionnaire for the following year to the Panel households, in due time. • You solve problems with packages;
- You maintain the relationship with service and product providers; • You organize and coordinates the activity of input packaging / labels;
- You create proposals for the concept, content and design of materials for Panel households (newsletters, instructions, manuals, catalogs, gift catalog, etc.). Writes materials for households, whenever requested.
- You enter monthly invoices in the Project Manager, an internal software, and you operate the inflows and outflows of gifts and / or other benefits for households.
- You manage the monthly gifts for Panel & You solve problems related to gifts ordered / received by households.
- You deliver monthly to the accounting department, information about gifts.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Logistic Operator, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Experience in the field of transport / logistics / customer relations;
- Very good skills in PC use (management software, MS Office);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Basic knowledge in the field of market research.
- Organized person, with a good planning and coordination ability;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Person oriented towards solving problems and making decisions in a short time;
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!