For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Account Executive role manages and supports key relationships that are vital to our business and contribute hundreds of thousands of Euros to revenue within the Commercial team.
The role sustains and grows GfK's presence within this client base, providing key data insights and highlighting potential new opportunities to up-sell add on research/insight solutions as well as actively participating in new sales and renewal of existing contracts within the Commercial team.
The work of the Account Executive helps clients/retailers make key decisions. GfK Commercial team members are experts within their categories and current and new GfK solutions and work hard to be viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
Principally this is a commercial role, where new opportunity targets and the renewal of existing contracts will comprise the majority of the workload.
A successful candidate is able to build trust by account development to determine client needs and suggest GfK’s products and services to meet those needs; where products are not available the applicant needs to articulate the client’s wishes to solution experts.
- Ability to build truly outstanding client analysis and insights and ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are presented to clients.
- Develop knowledge and ability to advise industry-leading clients/retailers on market trends, via client discussions and marketing channels.
- Be able to deliver against client commitments and earn the position of being a trusted advisor to the client.
- Build a deep understanding of client’s organization and maintain effective relationships with key contacts and client’s support functions (procurement, legal, etc.).
- Accountable for ensuring GfK products are of the highest quality, by developing key relationships and understanding of market movements.
- Ability to highlight and execute on client issues to convert to opportunities for continuous upselling of add-on services (Panel improvements, Online, increased frequency, etc.)
- Manage overall client relationship with GfK, liaising with internal departments to provide a client-centric experience.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!