For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As we continue to grow our world class Product and Engineering teams, we are also looking to grow our global recruitment team, we are looking for a Technical Recruiter with previous experience recruiting for Engineering and/or Product focused profiles who can handle the fast-paced nature of recruitment within a growing global organisation. You will join a specialist team in providing end to end recruitment support working directly with your clients and stakeholders to maintain and improve our current recruitment processes.
As a Technical Recruiter you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Managing hiring manager's expectations, giving advice in line with the market feedback
- Shadowing hiring managers to understand the profiles they look for
- Working with hiring managers to structure appropriate screening practices and interviews in line with specific role requirements
- Working with LinkedIn to increase direct hires
- Liaising with preferred recruitment agencies and briefing them on current requirements
- Assisting the full recruitment process through to offer stage, acceptance and on boarding
- Developing close working relationships with HR Managers/Advisers (globally)
- Acting as a point of contact for queries coming into the HR and effectively liaising with team
- members and the business to provide comprehensive solutions
- Provide an engaging experience for every candidate, from application to handover for onboarding
- Help to organise and manage meetups and events
- This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, adhoc tasks may be required in line with the business
- needs, a self-starter who enjoys trying new methods, and thinking outside of the box would be best suited to this position.
Now that we've introduced you to the Technical Recruiter position, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- 1-3 years Technical talent acquisition/sourcing experience in a busy environment
- Strong Technical understanding obtained through past Tech/Product Recruitment or Technical
- Significant knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools and techniques
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple relationships
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- High level of drive, a self-starter who can deal with significant ambiguity
Besides the things we really expect you to have, there are some things which would be amazing if you have experience with them as well:
- Experience owning end to end processes for product focused recruitment processes
- Knowledge of the Profile types that make up a Product org including Design and UX/UI
- Agency side ‘360’ role experience or full acquisition life cycle In-house experience
- Demonstrated championing of great/improved candidate experience
- Familiarity managing senior stakeholders.
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment and team spirit
- Use one of the latest digital technologies in the HR
- Initial and ongoing training to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to company results
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Last, but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!