For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
This function is reporting to the Head of Panel Operations
Your main responsibility will be to lead and manage the team of field technicians for the installation of TV measurement devices in private households. The households are selected by GfK and are willing to participate in the project. The candidate will need to be conscientious, dependable and versed technically. After an intensive training by our global Team your key responsibilities will include:
• Manage and organize a team of up to 5 field technicians
• Deal with the appointment schedule for meter installations
• Install meter devices in the households
• Explain tasks and train the household members
• Monitor quality of meter installations by the field technicians based on performance indicators
• To organise training and refreshment excises to field technicians in order to maintain quality of service level.
• Manage his team in order to keep the deadlines for meter installations
• 5-days work week. Able to work on weekends and public holidays would be an advantage
• Class 3 license and owning a private car is a must
• Car allowance available
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!