For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Interface to the Product Owner Finance Domain and applications
- Technical Owner and responsible for all Finance related applications (currently mainly SAP applications like ERP, SRM, BW on HANA) but also non SAP applications like Tagetik, Kofax, Portal.
- Planning, supervision of application specific developments and changes on the application landscape.
- Coordinating the release management, interfaces to other domains, integration within the domain
- Manage the overall Finance landscape, identify needed skills and resources, manage the resources (internal and external)
- Service Management with the external Vendors
- Provide leadership, expert advice, and counsel to IT teams, management and project teams on relevant topics
- Control and coordination of the external service provider for SAP operations, including planning and testing the concepts of technical projects, coordination and monitoring of maintenance activities, assistance with error analysis and correction
- Define the roles and responsibilities within the team. Organize and manage the team to ensure a continuous service delivery
- Analyzing the technology environment, finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems
- Broad SAP process and technology experience across multiple modules, platforms, solutions
- Perform Service Management and Change management
- Supporting and advising the business organization in questions or topics related to the application landscape, functionalities and architecture of the finance systems
- knowledge of processes and at least technical knowledge of SAP and / or related applications are needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with the strong development background along with the work experience inline with architectural and Integration Point of view.
- Good coordination and structured way of working in Team.
- Excellent analytics and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience in management of external service providers.
- Academic degree in related IT field or a comparable qualification.
- Written and spoken English is essential.
- Good communication and written skills
Good to have skills:
- People Management and proven leadership qualities
- Experience within Finance Domain.
- Work in international environment.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!