For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK Etilize is the largest product data provider in the world. We have been providing clients from around the world with mission-critical product data and solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers to power their eCommerce efforts. Our team brings decades of eCommerce experience, and we truly are passionate about product content and optimizing it for our clients. We provide standardized product data feeds for more than 20 million products worldwide.
- You would be part of one of the best data platforms containing highly integrated, multi-discipline teams and specialists, around the world, working on multilingual e-commerce and business data.
- Developing deep learning systems to various use cases based on the business needs
- Design and develop applied AI Infrastructure for existing as well as new AI products and services.
- Design/Adapt standards for AI products/services, data acquisition, cleansing, pre-processing, model training, inference, and dissemination. The key indicator should be security, safety, integrity, and accessibility
- Design and develop a review mechanism for AI products (and their relevant product or services). The mechanism would cover optimize, replace or upgrade algorithms ( used in different phases), hyperparameter tuning, and inference latency
Academics and experience :
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar technologies
- Extensive research or industry experience of creating AI services
Required Skills, in-depth understanding, and Hands-on experience on:
- python ( other languages will be added advantages)
- math and statistics concepts like linear algebra, probability, multivariate calculus, distributions like Poisson, normal, binomial, etc.
- data pre/post-processing, big data handling tools, and technologies
- AI/ML infrastructure design and scalable deployment on the cloud, and custom-built datacenter.
- managing, transporting, and transformation of gigabytes-datasets,
- Hands-on experience on widely used machine learning algorithms specifically for NLP(summarization and topic assignments) and Image segmentation/anomaly detection.
- Implementing deep Neural Networks and their different architectures and transforming existing algorithms into deep learning infrastructure.
- use of pre-trained models with due customization, adaption, and tuning for specific data needs.
- Hyperparameter tuning, algorithm upgrades, and adapting upgraded technologies and research in already developed services.
- Integration of AI systems with other services over REST.
- cross-team collaboration and communication skills
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!