United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Senior Research Associate (SRA) is responsible for project coordination and supporting management through all phases of the research project. The SRA must be detailed-oriented and able to run survey data reliably and efficiently for the purposes of report production. The SRA is responsible for the overall quality assurance of client deliverables that are eventually delivered.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Take direction from the Research Director and team and then independently investigate the dataset to address specific business questions.
- Interrogate survey dataset to address client business questions.
- Ensure quality of data.
- Populate and QC reports/presentations.
- Provide the day-to-day management of research projects
How you will make an impact:
- Assist the project team throughout research projects, from design to report analysis and production.
- Monitor study performance in terms of schedule and quality, raising concerns when necessary.
- Communicate study progress to internal teams and external clients.
- Edit questionnaire/survey items.
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience at a marketing research provider or consulting organization
- Experience with Survey Reporter, SPSS, SAS or other data analysis software a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BA in Psychology, Social Sciences, Business or Math
What we offer:
- 401K Match
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Work life balance- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,250.00 yearly
- 11 paid corporate Holidays
- Life / Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplier Discounts/ Plum Benefits partnership
At GFK we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!