For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you like finding the right solution to a problem? Sharing IT knowledge sparks your interest? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Working as a part of the Global IT Support team, you will focus on helping our colleagues in the office in Amstelveen. You will become the first contact person this office and support them. This includes taking support requests, recording, tracking incidents, and keeping them informed. In addition, you will be part of the Global IT Service Delivery, together, you provide support to approximately 9.000 colleagues.
For our location in Amstelveen, we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person that strengthens our team.
As Senior. IT Support Analyst, you will have following key accountabilities:
- You support in hardware and software problems.
- You create and maintain IT documentation when needed.
- You participate in our IT projects.
- You process, research, analyse and solve issues and customer enquiries (Incident, Service Request, Problem Management) in the ticket system.
- You carry out the IT side for onboarding and offboarding processes.
- You are happy to foster a culture of excellence and continuous learning and improvement by sharing knowledge
- You dare to share your ideas, identify, and improve activities within your own role.
- You can communicate analytical information to none-expert stakeholders and clients.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Software Developer, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have a training in the IT field and at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have an understanding of our technologies:
- Windows 10/11, (MAC OS)
- Office 365
- Azure AD / Active Roles / Active Directory Endpoint manager
- You have knowledge in ITIL processes.
- You can fluently communicate (both written and orally) in Dutch and English.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are proactive, and full of energy, pursuing your tasks to the end.
- You are flexible and reliable and motivated.
Occasional business travel might be required both domestically and internationally.
- An adventure filled with challenges in one of the world’s leading research companies in the Netherlands.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents and build your career.
- Intensive training in the field.
- A competitive salary package.
- A chance to join a young and dynamic team built on passion, relevance, trust, and smart solutions.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!