For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Job Description: Senior Consultant Marketing & Consumer Intelligence, Global Project Team
Purpose of the Role
• Co-design and implementation of the a global Tracking Program across the two sub-programs Incidence Tracker and Brand Tracker
• Design of additional bespoke ad hoc solutions as requested by client
• Manage and organize day to day operations across business functions
• Ensure high quality delivery to client on all levels of the client organization, i.e. global HQ and local subsidiaries
Key Activities / Accountabilities
• Orchestrate local GfK client servicing hubs
• Dispatch workflow and country-level research specs to all parties involved
• Consult on scheduling, sampling and methodological approach on country level
• Update content of the questionnaires on an ongoing basis
• Support and guide Operations in development and ongoing optimization of E2E platform
• Train local client and GfK subsidiaries and fieldwork suppliers on the use of E2E platform
• Optimize process for data weighting, quality checking, review, release and upload in client platform
• Constantly monitor quality score for external agencies
• Develop and deliver (partly automated) reporting process and library in consultation with client
• Train GfK hub servicing teams on use of reporting platform
• Maintain timelines of deliverables, coordinate resources, and ensure compliance with all budgetary constraints
• Consult on tracking program outcome leveraging Marketing and Data Science to fulfill client’s demands and achieve project objectives
Now that you know what a Senior Consultant Marketing & Consumer Intelligence does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
• Bachelor´s / Master´s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sociology or equivalent experience
• At least 4-5 years experience in international market research & consulting ideally within tobacco industry
• Methodological skills related to research and analytic projects
• Good understanding of online and offline methodologies for data collection
• Eagerness to learn, an open mindset & team spirit
• Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Very good German and English language skills
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!