For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Incumbent can based in Malaysia / Philippines. The area of responsibility will encompass the following activities in particular:
Client-centric end-to-end Quality Management
- Cascade the monthly KQIs/S&OP to the local Quality Managers and provide recommendations on improving quality
- Conduct Quality Circles in the region to emphasize the best practices in POS
- Support the Key Account Management (KAM) and Commercial on the investigation and resolution of client-issues
- Implement automation and standardization of processes by rolling out Global/Regional initiatives as needed
Adherence to Global Standards
- Ensure the enforcement of Quality SGPs in the region by working with local Quality Managers
- Ensure that the processes from Universe design and execution, sample design and extrapolation are aligned with Global standards in POS
- Regional Client Operations
- Regional Client Quality Assurance
- Local Quality Managers, Operations and Commercial
- Regional Key Account Managers (KAM) and Regional Client Solutions Group
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!