For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our GfK Consumer Panel team in Belgium is looking for a Cluster Consultant for our Retail Team. Within this role you are the driving force behind the commercial success of the Belgian Retail Cluster. You define the commercial action plan, roll this plan out and you steer the team working on these retail clients to make sure commercial targets will be reached.
Together with your client cluster colleagues and the account management team you make sure client needs will be detected and the full GfK consumer Panel portfolio will be linked to these needs. You drive business development related actions to grow and expand the retail business which is one of the growth pillars within the Global and local Consumer Panel business.
You link up with your international cluster colleagues to align on strategic initiatives, to share best practices and to develop new initiatives to strengthen the local business.
In close collaboration with the Commercial Lead and the FMCG country Lead you monitor the retail business performance and commercial activities, and you prepare reports for GfK’s global management.
As a Retail Cluster Consultant, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Realize the commercial targets for the retail cluster in total and for your client portfolio in specific
- Draft and roll out the business development plan for the retail cluster. Find new pockets of growth and develop the current collaborations further
- Contribute to the overall commercial development plan with your cluster colleagues to grow the Belgian Consumer Panel business further
- Align with your global counterparts on international client collaborations
- Bring thought leadership to the market and to retail C-suite.
Now that we’ve introduced you to the position as Retail Cluster Consultant, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years of experience as a commercial talent in a client centric environment preferably at the market research side
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You combine this talent with great analytical skills
- You are a born communicator, and you manage to steer and motivate a team in an enthusiastic way
- You have an open and creative mind
- Your strategic mindset helps you to solve complex business questions
- You rely on your team spirit and your can-do mentality to overcome challenges along the way
Do you feel this is an adventure full of challenges and opportunities to develop your talent further, to broaden your scope and to build on the next steps of your career, then don’t hesitate and apply now!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!