For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- More about the role:
- You’ll own the product backlog and roadmap, working actively with your engineering team to build out new features that achieve the area vision.
- You’ll have a strong desire to improve customer experiences and will partner with and lead Engineering and Experience Design to work out what the next awesome experiences you want to ship for our customers
- Be the champion of your product – use the right level or type of material to communicate experiences, benefits and long-term vision across a variety of audiences including development teams, stakeholders at all levels, partners and external parties
- Own the customer and business value for your product backlog, working to deliver maximum customer and business value whilst making effective prioritisation choices to deliver the maximum value and return on capital
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure consistency, drive product goals/shared objectives, and continuously improve product management across the division
- Contribute to setting product objective, goals, OKRs and KPIs/metrics and lead the team to achieve/ exceed them
- Demonstrate ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Maintain and establish new relationships with stakeholders and business partners relating to your product
- Own, decide and communicate the vision and strategy to achieve the goals of your product area
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!