For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Junior Learning & Development Administrator
Mission of the role
As a part of the Global People and Culture team the purpose of the role is maintaining and ensuring effective management of GfK’s Learning Management System (LMS), creating courses and programs, scheduling campaigns, reports, and providing regular data & metrics to various stakeholders.
As a Junior Learning & Development Administrator, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Managing all administrative and technical aspects of the Workday LMS system, including uploading content, creating courses & programs on the LMS, testing, assigning, maintaining, and reporting on learning content
- Providing guidance, technical support and troubleshooting issues for all LMS users
- Leveraging data to better understand learner needs, driving system utilization, improve workflow processes and enhance the user experience
- Collaborating with team members to create, implement, maintain, and measure the performance of all blended learning programs
- Monitoring system availability, integrations, and enhancement requests
- Co-creating training and communication materials
Now that you know what a Junior Learning & Development Administrator does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Higher education in the field of: Economics, Marketing, HR or another related area
- 1 year of relevant HR experience, ideally in learning & development area
- Experience with LMSs and HRIS reporting, especially Workday, is highly desirable
- Ability to work well independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams)
- Confident in written and verbal business communication in English is a must
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city centre and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!