For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Mission of the role:
The HR Compliance Admin is critical to the success of the team’s ability to make sure all new HRS functionalities are compliant. He/ She supports the business and ensures they are properly trained and aligned with all HR system changes and major global HR compliance topics. He/she will work with new technology and digital solutions, maintaining a knowledge base, enhancement of employee training programs, support of HR initiatives, implementation and support of policies and procedures to make sure all of them are compliant. In addition, should be able to identify gaps and drive process improvements by analysing the incoming inquiries or through checks in the systems.
The HR Compliance Admin team is the single point of contact for employees and partners with the HR community for delivering high quality services so to support all employee related inquiries, requests, and escalations.
As an HR Compliance Admin you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Partners Globally to support HR initiatives such as: system implementations/upgrades, policy and procedure changes, preparation and implementation of new system functionality, trainings, communications etc.
- Identifying and raising issues to achieve better efficiency for HR tasks
- Managing escalations as part of case management by engaging partners in HR to troubleshoot
- Responding to HR subject matters, consistently and accurately in case management
- Working as part of the Workday team in overseeing changes to the HR data structures
- Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities
- Monitor data management processes, procedures, and compliance within the HCM systems
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our processes to comply with regulations
- Juggling multiple cross-functional projects with frequently changing priorities
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Identifying anomalies within data sets and having a good understanding of logical data patterns
- Adopting guiding principles and objectives
- Ensuring data consistency and integrity throughout the HR database including purging system data
- Providing technical trainings and leading refresher sessions on Workday functionality for HR community
- Acts as a filter (business analysis) for incoming change requests for new reports in Workday
Now that we've introduced you to the HR Compliance Admin position, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- University degree in HR, Economics or related
- 2 years’ experience with data analytics or HR
- Experience in an international environment
- Excellent command of English language – both written and spoken
- Knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- MS Office, advanced in Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner, enjoys the challenge of using and expanding the use of new HCM and analytical tools
- A critical thinker with attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proactive and independent quick learner attitude
- Highly organized person with ability to adhere to deadlines
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Interest in working with numbers / data
- Strong analytical thinking
- Accurate and reliable working attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Besides the things we really expect you to have, there are some things which would be amazing if you have experience with them as well:
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the company’s sector is preferable
- Understanding of HR processes
- Exposure to HCM system, ideally Workday or similar
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city centre and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!